With more than 33 years of successful machinery installations, we have developed a complete line of high-performing placers and packaging machinery to increase efficiency and optimize line performance -- whether you choose a standard model or a custom-engineered machine to meet unique applications.
Plus, you’ll find that quality, reliability and unmatched customer support are part of every Minnesota Automation™ machine to assure you get the gains needed to improve your production line efficiency.
Minnesota Automation products include standard and customized packaging machinery for typical and complex applications:
• Reciprocating and rotary placers for inserting and/or positioning coupons, literature and CD/DVDs, including servo-driven models with fixed or random pitch placement for the highest placement accuracy.
• Tray denesters for paperboard, plastic, foam, or foil trays.
• Collators & labeling systems.
• Cartoners – intermittent or continuous motion; automatic or hand load; vertical or end load cartoners, with glue or tuck closure.
• Sleeve wrapping machinery - intermittent and continuous motion, single lane, dual lane, or stacked for tubs and trays – glue or lock closure.
• Cake and pie doming.
• Clamshell packaging systems.
• Onserters and outserters for the placement of folded literature on the top or sides of bottles.
• Hang tag applicators for bottles of all shapes and sizes.
• Specialty packaging machinery.